32nd Kagyu Monlam Special Program The Initiations of “Knowing One Frees All” and Vajrasattva Initiation
At the request of the Kagyu Monlam Committee, the 17th Gyalwang Karmapa Ogyen Trinley Dorje will kindly bestow a special series of initiations, the twenty-four peaceful deities of “Knowing One Frees All”. This is the special program prior to the 32nd Kagyu Monlam. They are to be given in commemoration of the First Kyabje Kalu Rinpoche, who passed away twenty five years ago, and of the Second Kyabje Bokar Rinpoche, who passed away ten years ago.
The initiation text “Knowing One Frees All” [Tib. chig shes kun drol] was composed by the 9th Karmapa Wangchuk Dorje [1556 – 1603 C.E.]. Having collected together many sadhanas of both peaceful and wrathful deities, he made a common text which could be used to unify the initiation for all forty five deities. For this reason it is called “knowing one frees all’.
“Knowing One Frees All” Initiations Schedule
20th – 25th December, 2014.
The initiations will be given over six days, divided into two sessions:
Morning: 8:00–10:30 am
Afternoon: 2:00–4:30 pm
According to the wishes of the 17th Karmapa, and at the request of the Kagyu Monlam Committee, the Twelfth Goshir Gyaltsab Rinpoche will bestow the initiation of Vajrasattva from Marpa’s Three Exalted Deities tradition, on the afternoon of 25th December, 2014.
Important Information for Participants
Translation into Hindi, English, Chinese, Spanish and several other languages will be available. Participants should bring an FM radio.
The Kagyu Monlam organisation will provide lunch for all participants, as well as tea and light refreshments during the morning and afternoon sessions. For the sake of the environment, please bring your own cup.
Registration is required for this event, and will take place between 15th – 17th December, in the Kagyu Monlam building, at the rear of the Kagyu Monlam Pavilion.
The Twenty-four Peaceful Deities of “Knowing One Frees All” (chig shes kun drol)
- Single White Tara
- White Tara with retinue
- Acacia Forest Tara with retinue of four
- Single Shaker of the Three Realms Tara
- Single Kurukulle
- Single Auspicious and Accomplished Tara
- Yellow Prajnaparamita with retinue
- Single Ushnisha Vijayi
- White Parasol with retinue
- Single Blazing Ushnisha
- Five Dharani Queens
- Single Yellow Parna Shavari
- Maricima with retinue
- Single Dhvaja Grakeyura
- Single White Sarasvati
- Orange Manjushri with retinue
- Single White Manjushri
- Manjushri Nama Samgiti with retinue
- Single Lion’s Speech Manjushri
- Single Arapatsa Manjushri
- Single Lion’s Roar Manjushri
- Single Amitayus
- Four-Armed Avalokiteshvara with retinue
- Single Maitreya
- Buy viagra hong kong
- Viagra use in children
- Uk viagra chemists
- Where can you buy viagra over the counter in uk
- Half price viagra at tesco
- Order viagra jelly online
- Viagra virus mac
- Cheap kamagra internet
- Cialis rx
- Picture of generic cialis
- Best generic propecia 5mg
- Levitra soft tabs
- Side effects of kamagra 100mg oral jelly