Chökyi Wangchuk was born in Drikhung area of Central Tibet and the Ninth Karmapa enthroned him as the Sixth Shamar incarnation. From an early age, he followed and studied with the Ninth Karmapa and received the full transmission of the Kagyu lineage. He became one the most renowned Panditas of the time, in Sutra and Tantra, composing many commentaries.
He was the teacher of Desi Tsangpa, who ruled Central Tibet at that time. He rebuilt the monastery in Kampo Neynang. He also traveled extensively to China and Nepal. He taught Buddhism in the original Sanskrit to the king, Laxman Naran Singh, in Nepal and to other devotees. He eventually passed away in the mountains of Helambu, Nepal. He passed on the lineage teachings to the Tenth Karmapa.
He traveled to Kham, in eastern Tibet, and recognized and became the principal teacher of the Tenth Karmapa Chöying Dorje.
These details about Chökyi Wangchuk are compiled from Karma Gyaltsen’s book called kam tshang yab sras dang dpal spungs dgon pa, Szechwan edition, p. 135. May this be virtuous!
- Cialis online dangerous
- Hard sell the evolution of a viagra salesman by jamie reidy pdf
- Kamagra birmingham uk
- Cialis delivery in canada
- Where is the cheapest place to buy viagra
- Viagra use guidelines
- Buying viagra online viagra
- Kamagra online sale
- Viagra no prescription next day delivery
- Is there a viagra pill for women
- Generic viagra online sildenafil
- Free viagra virus removal tool