Bengar Jampal Sangpo
Bengar Jampal Zangpo was born to the family of Nyemo Dzongpa, siddhas in Damshang (most likely located in eastern Tibet). He began study and practice at a very young age. At the age of twenty, he began studying Sutrayana and Vajrayana scriptures with the maha-pandita Rongton. Later, he received the Kagyu lineage transmissions and teachings such as the Six Dharmas of Naropa from the Sixth Karmapa, Thongwa Dhönden and followed his instructions one-pointedly. He became a highly realized master of the lineage.
Bengar Jampal Sangpo became the principal teacher of the Seventh Karmapa. He gave the full transmission and training of the Kagyu lineage to the young Karmapa, who became learned, disciplined, and with noble heart, just like Bengarwa himself.
These details about Bengar Jampal Sangpo are compiled from Pawo Tsuklak Trengwa’s Feast For Scholars (chos ‘byung mkhas pa’i dg’a ston), Beijing edition, vol. 2, pp. 1032. May this be virtuous!
- Cialis quarter pill
- Discount generic cialis online
- Best price viagra 50
- Where to buy cialis online cheap
- Propecia finasteride cheap
- Does viagra cause eye problems
- Propecia prices australia
- How to buy cialis in australia
- Cialis to buy in nz
- When to use viagra for men
- Viagra free sample coupon
- Buying cialis with no prescription
- Viagra generic pills